I’m returning after five weeks away from the blog/newsletter, and mostly away from social media. I was working on many other things, but at a saner pace than usual. I normally put in six days a week, but this August I took two and even three day weekends. Imagine! Paradise!
Some things I am fairly sure I'll be writing about for the rest of the year:
- lots about back pain, and especially yoga for back pain
- mindfulness and breathing (now reading the book McMindfulness, which is blowing my mind)
- how biopsychosocial care is not really working out all that well
- overzealous patient advocacy
- does psychosomatic pain actually exist?
- microscopic skull movements!
- cryotherapy and the backlash against local icing
- scary dish scrubbers
- probably manual lymphatic drainage (finally)
And much, much more, of course. Or different! That’s just a random sampling of highlights from my notes… and I never end up writing quite what I thought I was going to.