Three articles on PainSci cite de Cabo 2019: 1. Complete Guide to Frozen Shoulder 2. Chronic, Subtle, Systemic Inflammation 3. Vulnerability to Chronic Pain
- “Dietary Intake Regulates the Circulating Inflammatory Monocyte Pool,” Stefan Jordan, Navpreet Tung, Maria Casanova-Acebes, Christie Chang, Claudia Cantoni, Dachuan Zhang, Theresa H Wirtz, Shruti Naik, Samuel A Rose, Chad N Brocker, Anastasiia Gainullina, Daniel Hornburg, Sam Horng, Barbara B Maier, Paolo Cravedi, Derek LeRoith, Frank J Gonzalez, Felix Meissner, Jordi Ochando, Adeeb Rahman, Jerry E Chipuk, Maxim N Artyomov, Paul S Frenette, Laura Piccio, Marie-Luise Berres, Emily J Gallagher, and Miriam Merad, Cell, 2019.
This page is part of the PainScience BIBLIOGRAPHY, which contains plain language summaries of thousands of scientific papers & others sources. It’s like a highly specialized blog. A few highlights:
- Is Neck Posture Subgroup in Late Adolescence a Risk Factor for Persistent Neck Pain in Young Adults? A Prospective Study. Richards 2021 Phys Ther.
- Photobiomodulation therapy is not better than placebo in patients with chronic nonspecific low back pain: a randomised placebo-controlled trial. Guimarães 2021 Pain.
- No effect of creatine monohydrate supplementation on inflammatory and cartilage degradation biomarkers in individuals with knee osteoarthritis. Cornish 2018 Nutr Res.
- The CANBACK trial: a randomised, controlled clinical trial of oral cannabidiol for people presenting to the emergency department with acute low back pain. Bebee 2021 Med J Aust.
- Relationships Between Sleep Quality and Pain-Related Factors for People with Chronic Low Back Pain: Tests of Reciprocal and Time of Day Effects. Gerhart 2017 Ann Behav Med.