- “Dietary Intake Regulates the Circulating Inflammatory Monocyte Pool,” Stefan Jordan, Navpreet Tung, Maria Casanova-Acebes, Christie Chang, Claudia Cantoni, Dachuan Zhang, Theresa H Wirtz, Shruti Naik, Samuel A Rose, Chad N Brocker, Anastasiia Gainullina, Daniel Hornburg, Sam Horng, Barbara B Maier, Paolo Cravedi, Derek LeRoith, Frank J Gonzalez, Felix Meissner, Jordi Ochando, Adeeb Rahman, Jerry E Chipuk, Maxim N Artyomov, Paul S Frenette, Laura Piccio, Marie-Luise Berres, Emily J Gallagher, and Miriam Merad, Cell, 2019.
These three articles on PainScience.com cite de Cabo 2019 as a source:
- PS Frozen Shoulder Guide — An extremely detailed & readable guide to one of the strangest of all common musculoskeletal problems, for both patients and pros
- PS Chronic, Subtle, Systemic Inflammation — One possible sneaky cause of puzzling chronic pain
- PS Vulnerability to Chronic Pain — Chronic pain often has more to do with general biological vulnerabilities than specific tissue problems
This page is part of the PainScience BIBLIOGRAPHY, which contains plain language summaries of thousands of scientific papers & others sources. It’s like a highly specialized blog. A few highlights:
- Effectiveness of customised foot orthoses for Achilles tendinopathy: a randomised controlled trial. Munteanu 2015 Br J Sports Med.
- A Bayesian model-averaged meta-analysis of the power pose effect with informed and default priors: the case of felt power. Gronau 2017 Comprehensive Results in Social Psychology.
- The neck and headaches. Bogduk 2014 Neurol Clin.
- Agreement of self-reported items and clinically assessed nerve root involvement (or sciatica) in a primary care setting. Konstantinou 2012 Eur Spine J.
- Effect of NSAIDs on Recovery From Acute Skeletal Muscle Injury: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis. Morelli 2017 Am J Sports Med.