Three articles on PainSci cite de Cabo 2019: 1. Complete Guide to Frozen Shoulder 2. Chronic, Subtle, Systemic Inflammation 3. Vulnerability to Chronic Pain
- “Dietary Intake Regulates the Circulating Inflammatory Monocyte Pool,” Stefan Jordan, Navpreet Tung, Maria Casanova-Acebes, Christie Chang, Claudia Cantoni, Dachuan Zhang, Theresa H Wirtz, Shruti Naik, Samuel A Rose, Chad N Brocker, Anastasiia Gainullina, Daniel Hornburg, Sam Horng, Barbara B Maier, Paolo Cravedi, Derek LeRoith, Frank J Gonzalez, Felix Meissner, Jordi Ochando, Adeeb Rahman, Jerry E Chipuk, Maxim N Artyomov, Paul S Frenette, Laura Piccio, Marie-Luise Berres, Emily J Gallagher, and Miriam Merad, Cell, 2019.
This page is part of the PainScience BIBLIOGRAPHY, which contains plain language summaries of thousands of scientific papers & others sources. It’s like a highly specialized blog. A few highlights:
- No long-term effects after a three-week open-label placebo treatment for chronic low back pain: a three-year follow-up of a randomized controlled trial. Kleine-Borgmann 2022 Pain.
- Exercise and education versus saline injections for knee osteoarthritis: a randomised controlled equivalence trial. Bandak 2022 Ann Rheum Dis.
- Association of Lumbar MRI Findings with Current and Future Back Pain in a Population-based Cohort Study. Kasch 2022 Spine (Phila Pa 1976).
- A double-blinded randomised controlled study of the value of sequential intravenous and oral magnesium therapy in patients with chronic low back pain with a neuropathic component. Yousef 2013 Anaesthesia.
- Is Neck Posture Subgroup in Late Adolescence a Risk Factor for Persistent Neck Pain in Young Adults? A Prospective Study. Richards 2021 Phys Ther.