Tags: diagnosis, fibromyalgia, chronic pain, pain problems
- “New and Modified Fibromyalgia Diagnostic Criteria,” a webpage on www.rheumatologynetwork.com.
- “The American College of Rheumatology 1990 Criteria for the Classification of Fibromyalgia. Report of the Multicenter Criteria Committee,” an article in Arthritis and Rheumatism, 1990.
- “The American College of Rheumatology preliminary diagnostic criteria for fibromyalgia and measurement of symptom severity,” an article in Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken), 2010.
- “Fibromyalgia criteria and severity scales for clinical and epidemiological studies: a modification of the ACR Preliminary Diagnostic Criteria for Fibromyalgia,” an article in Journal of Rheumatology, 2011.
- “Implications of proposed fibromyalgia criteria across other functional pain syndromes,” an article in Scandinavian Journal of Rheumatology, 2015.
This page is part of the PainScience BIBLIOGRAPHY, which contains plain language summaries of thousands of scientific papers & others sources. It’s like a highly specialized blog. A few highlights:
- A Bayesian model-averaged meta-analysis of the power pose effect with informed and default priors: the case of felt power. Gronau 2017 Comprehensive Results in Social Psychology.
- Agreement of self-reported items and clinically assessed nerve root involvement (or sciatica) in a primary care setting. Konstantinou 2012 Eur Spine J.
- Effect of NSAIDs on Recovery From Acute Skeletal Muscle Injury: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis. Morelli 2017 Am J Sports Med.
- Association of Spinal Manipulative Therapy With Clinical Benefit and Harm for Acute Low Back Pain: Systematic Review and Meta-analysis. Paige 2017 JAMA.
- Incidence of Spontaneous Resorption of Lumbar Disc Herniation: A Meta-Analysis. Zhong 2017 Pain Physician.