Tags: diagnosis, fibromyalgia, chronic pain, pain problems
- “New and Modified Fibromyalgia Diagnostic Criteria,” Neha Garg, www.rheumatologynetwork.com.
- “The American College of Rheumatology 1990 Criteria for the Classification of Fibromyalgia. Report of the Multicenter Criteria Committee,” F Wolfe, H A Smythe, M B Yunus, R M Bennett, C Bombardier, D L Goldenberg, P Tugwell, S M Campbell, M Abeles, and P Clark, Arthritis and Rheumatism, 1990.
- “The American College of Rheumatology preliminary diagnostic criteria for fibromyalgia and measurement of symptom severity,” Frederick Wolfe, Daniel J Clauw, Mary-Ann Fitzcharles, Don L Goldenberg, Robert S Katz, Philip Mease, Anthony S Russell, I Jon Russell, John B Winfield, and Muhammad B Yunus, Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken), 2010.
- “Fibromyalgia criteria and severity scales for clinical and epidemiological studies: a modification of the ACR Preliminary Diagnostic Criteria for Fibromyalgia,” Frederick Wolfe, Daniel J Clauw, Mary-Ann Fitzcharles, Don L Goldenberg, Winfried Häuser, Robert S Katz, Philip Mease, Anthony S Russell, I Jon Russell, and John B Winfield, Journal of Rheumatology, 2011.
- “Implications of proposed fibromyalgia criteria across other functional pain syndromes,” N Egloff, R von Känel, V Müller, U T Egle, G Kokinogenis, S Lederbogen, B Durrer, and S Stauber, Scandinavian Journal of Rheumatology, 2015.
This page is part of the PainScience BIBLIOGRAPHY, which contains plain language summaries of thousands of scientific papers & others sources. It’s like a highly specialized blog. A few highlights:
- Association of Lumbar MRI Findings with Current and Future Back Pain in a Population-based Cohort Study. Kasch 2022 Spine (Phila Pa 1976).
- A double-blinded randomised controlled study of the value of sequential intravenous and oral magnesium therapy in patients with chronic low back pain with a neuropathic component. Yousef 2013 Anaesthesia.
- Is Neck Posture Subgroup in Late Adolescence a Risk Factor for Persistent Neck Pain in Young Adults? A Prospective Study. Richards 2021 Phys Ther.
- Sudden amnesia resulting in pain relief: the relationship between memory and pain. Choi 2007 Pain.
- Photobiomodulation therapy is not better than placebo in patients with chronic nonspecific low back pain: a randomised placebo-controlled trial. Guimarães 2021 Pain.