a range of pages in a book
Janet Travell, David Simons, and Lois Simons
Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins
p. 127–135 (2nd edition)
In this section of Myofascial Pain and Dysfunction, Travell and Simons go over the details of their spray and stretch technique for releasing trigger points.
- “Myofascial pain: a bogus construct,” a chapter in the book Myofascial pain, by John L Quintner and Milton L Cohen.
- “An expansion of Simons' integrated hypothesis of trigger point formation,” Gerwin et al, Curr Pain Headache Rep, 2004.
- Mini-bio for "Dr. David Simons" on PainScience.com.
- Mini-bio for "Dr. Janet Travell" on PainScience.com.
- The trigger point therapy workbook: your self-treatment guide for pain relief (book), by Clair Davies and Amber Davies.
- Muscle pain: understanding its nature, diagnosis and treatment (book), by Siegfried Mense, David G Simons, and IJ Russell. Amazon.com ❐