The ultimate myofascial pain syndrome reference, the product of decades of extraordinary dedication by two doctors famously devoted to the subject of soft tissue pain. The two-volume set is also brilliantly illustrated. The introductory chapters constitute an excellent overview of the subject, albeit a dauntingly technical one. Note: although a landmark and important text, more recent information has been published in Muscle Pain: Understanding its nature, diagnosis and treatment by Siegfried Mense and David Simons.
These fourteen articles on PainScience.com cite this item as a source:
- Massage Therapy for Tension Headaches
- Massage Therapy for Neck Pain, Chest Pain, Arm Pain, and Upper Back Pain
- Massage Therapy for Tennis Elbow and Wrist Pain
- Massage Therapy for Bruxism, Jaw Clenching, and TMJ Syndrome
- Trigger Points & Myofascial Pain Syndrome
- Save Yourself from Low Back Pain!
- Save Yourself from Tennis Elbow!
- Save Yourself from Neck Pain!
- The Respiration Connection
- Critical Analysis Review of Dr. John Sarno’s Books & Ideas
- Review of The Trigger Point Therapy Workbook
- Micro Muscles and the Dance of the Sarcomeres
- Into the Fire
- Trigger Point Doubts