PainSci » bibliography » books
Muscle pain: understanding its nature, diagnosis and treatment
Siegfried Mense, David G Simons, and IJ Russell
Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
A dense text, important reading for professionals.
These thirteen articles on PainScience.com cite this item as a source:
- The Complete Guide to Trigger Points & Myofascial Pain
- (Almost) Never Use Ice on Low Back Pain!
- Quite a Stretch
- The Complete Guide to Low Back Pain
- The Complete Guide to Neck Pain & Cricks
- The Complete Guide to Muscle Strains
- The Respiration Connection
- Does Epsom Salt Work?
- Endurance Training for Pain & Rehab
- Muscle Pain as an Injury Complication
- Trigger Point Doubts
- Cramps, Spasms, Tremors & Twitches
- Mind Over Pain