Teaching people about pain — why do we keep beating around the bush?, by Lorimer Moseley, 2–3
The evidence that tissue pathology does not explain chronic pain is overwhelming (e.g., in back pain, neck pain, and knee osteoarthritis).
These six articles on PainScience.com cite this item as a source:
- (Almost) Never Use Ice on Low Back Pain!
- The Complete Guide to Low Back Pain
- The Complete Guide to Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome
- The Complete Guide to Neck Pain & Cricks
- Your Back Is Not Out of Alignment
- Sensitization in Chronic Pain