With clarity and passion, Vancouver physician Gabor Maté tells the stories of people whose pain and illnesses emerged from lives filled with stress, anxiety and depression, illuminating the next frontier in medicine: the elusive mind-body connection.
Why Zebras Don’t Get Ulcers (book), by Robert M Sapolsky.
These seven articles on PainScience.com cite this item as a source:
- Pain & Injury Survival Tips
- Anxiety & Chronic Pain
- The Complete Guide to Trigger Points & Myofascial Pain
- Pain Relief from Personal Growth
- Complete Guide to Low Back Pain
- Why Do We Get Sick?
- A Rational Guide to Fibromyalgia