Finding a Good Chiropractor
PainSci » bibliography » Homola 1998
Tags: chiropractic, controversy, neck, back pain, spinal adjustment, manual therapy, treatment, debunkery, spine, head/neck, pain problems
Four articles on PainSci cite Homola 1998: 1. The Complete Guide to Chronic Tension Headaches 2. The Chiropractic Controversies 3. Does Spinal Manipulation Work? 4. Spinal Subluxation
This page is part of the PainScience BIBLIOGRAPHY, which contains plain language summaries of thousands of scientific papers & others sources. It’s like a highly specialized blog. A few highlights:
- Inciting events associated with lumbar disc herniation. Suri 2010 Spine J.
- Prediction of an extruded fragment in lumbar disc patients from clinical presentations. Pople 1994 Spine (Phila Pa 1976).
- Characteristics of patients with low back and leg pain seeking treatment in primary care: baseline results from the ATLAS cohort study. Konstantinou 2015 BMC Musculoskelet Disord.
- Effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of universal school-based mindfulness training compared with normal school provision in reducing risk of mental health problems and promoting well-being in adolescence: the MYRIAD cluster randomised controlled trial. Kuyken 2022 Evid Based Ment Health.
- Is there a relationship between throbbing pain and arterial pulsations? Mirza 2012 J Neurosci.