The Cochrane Collaboration publishes comprehensive reviews of what the science can tell us so far about medical treatments, and they promote and facilitate evidence-based medicine. Although not perfect — in recent years their quality control has slipped a little, in my opinion — they still generally produce the most authoritative reviews available of pain and injury science.
Now, if only they weren’t so infamous for never drawing any conclusion other than “more research is needed.”
These eleven articles on PainScience.com cite this item as a source:
- The Complete Guide to Trigger Points & Myofascial Pain
- Quite a Stretch
- The Complete Guide to IT Band Syndrome
- Complete Guide to Low Back Pain
- The Complete Guide to Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome
- Shin Splints Treatment, The Complete Guide
- The Complete Guide to Neck Pain & Cricks
- What Happened To My Barber?
- Does Acupuncture Work for Pain?
- Why “Science”-Based Instead of “Evidence”-Based?
- Does Spinal Manipulation Work?