The Cochrane Collaboration publishes comprehensive reviews of what the science can tell us so far about medical treatments, and they promote and facilitate evidence-based medicine. Although not perfect — in recent years their quality control has slipped a little, in my opinion — they still generally produce the most authoritative reviews available of pain and injury science.
Now, if only they weren’t so infamous for never drawing any conclusion other than “more research is needed.”
These eleven articles on PainScience.com cite this item as a source:
- Trigger Points & Myofascial Pain Syndrome
- Quite a Stretch
- Save Yourself from IT Band Syndrome!
- Save Yourself from Low Back Pain!
- Save Yourself from Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome!
- Save Yourself from Shin Splints!
- Save Yourself from Neck Pain!
- What Happened To My Barber?
- Does Acupuncture Work for Pain?
- Why “Science”-Based Instead of “Evidence”-Based?
- Does Spinal Manipulation Work?