Dr. Steve Novella is an academic neurologist on full-time faculty at Yale University School of Medicine. That in itself would be career enough for me, but Dr. Novella is almost frighteningly productive above and beyond his professional duties at Yale. He is the co-founder and President of the New England Skeptical Society, Associate Editor of The Scientific Review of Alternative Medicine, a contributing editor of QuackWatch, author and contributor to numerous columns, blogs and podcasts, most notably the popular podcast Skeptic’s Guide to the Universe, which has many tens of thousands of listeners and is my own favourite podcast.
These nine articles on PainScience.com mention Dr. Steven Novella as a source:
- The Complete Guide to Neck Pain & Cricks
- The Chiropractic Controversies
- Alternative Medicine’s Choice
- About Paul Ingraham
- Why “Science”-Based Instead of “Evidence”-Based?
- Ioannidis: Making Medical Science Look Bad Since 2005
- Organ Health Does Not Depend on Spinal Nerves!
- Zapped! Does TENS work for pain?
- A Rational Guide to Fibromyalgia