Tags: bad science, scientific medicine
- “What I learned from predatory publishers,” Jeffrey Beall, Biochem Med (Zagreb), 2017.
- “Publishing Ethics and Predatory Practices: A Dilemma for All Stakeholders of Science Communication,” Armen Yuri Gasparyan, Marlen Yessirkepov, Svetlana N Diyanova, and George D Kitas, J Korean Med Sci, 2015.
- Sokal hoaxes on Wikipedia.com.
This page is part of the PainScience BIBLIOGRAPHY, which contains plain language summaries of thousands of scientific papers & others sources. It’s like a highly specialized blog. A few highlights:
- Exercise and education versus saline injections for knee osteoarthritis: a randomised controlled equivalence trial. Bandak 2022 Ann Rheum Dis.
- Association of Lumbar MRI Findings with Current and Future Back Pain in a Population-based Cohort Study. Kasch 2022 Spine (Phila Pa 1976).
- A double-blinded randomised controlled study of the value of sequential intravenous and oral magnesium therapy in patients with chronic low back pain with a neuropathic component. Yousef 2013 Anaesthesia.
- Is Neck Posture Subgroup in Late Adolescence a Risk Factor for Persistent Neck Pain in Young Adults? A Prospective Study. Richards 2021 Phys Ther.
- Sudden amnesia resulting in pain relief: the relationship between memory and pain. Choi 2007 Pain.