Tags: bad science, scientific medicine
- “What I learned from predatory publishers,” Jeffrey Beall, Biochem Med (Zagreb), 2017.
- “Publishing Ethics and Predatory Practices: A Dilemma for All Stakeholders of Science Communication,” Armen Yuri Gasparyan, Marlen Yessirkepov, Svetlana N Diyanova, and George D Kitas, J Korean Med Sci, 2015.
- Sokal hoaxes on Wikipedia.com.
This page is part of the PainScience BIBLIOGRAPHY, which contains plain language summaries of thousands of scientific papers & others sources. It’s like a highly specialized blog. A few highlights:
- Modulation in the elastic properties of gastrocnemius muscle heads in individuals with plantar fasciitis and its relationship with pain. Zhou 2020 Sci Rep.
- Association Between Plantar Fasciitis and Isolated Gastrocnemius Tightness. Nakale 2018 Foot Ankle Int.
- Effectiveness of customised foot orthoses for Achilles tendinopathy: a randomised controlled trial. Munteanu 2015 Br J Sports Med.
- A Bayesian model-averaged meta-analysis of the power pose effect with informed and default priors: the case of felt power. Gronau 2017 Comprehensive Results in Social Psychology.
- The neck and headaches. Bogduk 2014 Neurol Clin.