Ten articles on PainSci cite Bastian 2006: 1. Anxiety & Chronic Pain 2. Does Acupuncture Work for Pain? 3. 13 Kinds of Bogus Citations 4. The “Impress Me” Test 5. Pseudo-Quackery in the Treatment of Pain 6. Vitamins, Minerals & Supplements for Pain & Healing 7. Why So “Negative”? 8. A Rational Guide to Fibromyalgia 9. Marijuana for Pain 10. What Works for Pain?
Specifically regarding Bastian 2006:
This page is part of the PainScience BIBLIOGRAPHY, which contains plain language summaries of thousands of scientific papers & others sources. It’s like a highly specialized blog. A few highlights:
- No long-term effects after a three-week open-label placebo treatment for chronic low back pain: a three-year follow-up of a randomized controlled trial. Kleine-Borgmann 2022 Pain.
- Exercise and education versus saline injections for knee osteoarthritis: a randomised controlled equivalence trial. Bandak 2022 Ann Rheum Dis.
- Association of Lumbar MRI Findings with Current and Future Back Pain in a Population-based Cohort Study. Kasch 2022 Spine (Phila Pa 1976).
- A double-blinded randomised controlled study of the value of sequential intravenous and oral magnesium therapy in patients with chronic low back pain with a neuropathic component. Yousef 2013 Anaesthesia.
- Is Neck Posture Subgroup in Late Adolescence a Risk Factor for Persistent Neck Pain in Young Adults? A Prospective Study. Richards 2021 Phys Ther.