Chatto & Windus
Patients often find themselves trapped in a zone between the worlds of medicine and psychiatry, with neither community taking full responsibility.
- Suzanne O'Sullivan @ 5x15 — The reality of imaginary illness on YouTube.com.
- It's All in Your Head: True Stories of Imaginary Illness (book), by Suzanne O’Sullivan. Amazon.com ❐
- “Current Concepts in Diagnosis and Treatment of Functional Neurological Disorders,” Alberto J Espay, Selma Aybek, Alan Carson, Mark J Edwards, Laura H Goldstein, Mark Hallett, Kathrin LaFaver, Jr LaFrance, Anthony E Lang, Tim Nicholson, Glenn Nielsen, Markus Reuber, Valerie Voon, Jon Stone, and Francesca Morgante, JAMA Neurol, 2018.
These four articles on PainScience.com cite this item as a source:
- The Complete Guide to Trigger Points & Myofascial Pain
- Alternative Medicine’s Choice
- 35 Surprising Causes of Pain
- Mind Over Pain